This rental unit is a 2-1/2 bachelor apartment which is part of a duplex. Available immediately.
1) LESSEE is responsible for maintain dwelling in good condition throughout the rental period,
and present the dwelling in its original condition at end of lease. (less any normal "wear and tear")
2) LESSEE must insure the dwelling and supply a copy of the active insurance policy before occupancy and at each Lease renewal
3) LESSEE shall contact LESSOR regarding any electrical and plumbing repairs/maintenance required prior to executing such repairs.
4) Credit verification is required and must be accepted by the LESSOR
5) Non smokers and No cannibis allowed in the dwelling.
6) No pets allowed.
|Living room||Basement 1||10' X 13'||Laminate floor||or Bedroom|
|Bathroom||Basement 1||6'3" X 5'||Ceramic|
|Kitchen||Basement 1||11'3" X 10'||Laminate floor|
Refrigerator, stove, micro-wave oven, table with four chairs, heating, electricity, kitchen fan, light fixtures
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is CHRISTOS MAVROGIANIS, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is CHRISTOS MAVROGIANIS, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.