Charming house in the heart of NDG, a residential area prized for its style and atmosphere. Offers 4 bedrooms, renovated bathroom and kitchen, hardwood floors, original wood work, large living room and dining room and, in the basement, a large family room. Nice garden in the back to enjoy summer. Must see!
You come to Quebec with your family to work and you need a place to stay. You're facing a temporary situation and looking for a nice house in a nice, family-friendly neighbourhood, with schools and all services close to downtown. This house offers you all these benefits and will greatly facilitate your stay.
About 3785 Draper.
- Located between Chemin de la Côte St. Antoine and Avenue Notre-Dame-de-Grâce
- exceptionally quiet street
- Nice garden overlooking pedestrian alley
- The ground floor offers spacious rooms
- Renovated kitchen
- 4 large bedrooms upstairs
- Renovated bathroom with skylight
- Master bedroom with powder room
- Family room, laundry room and powder room in the basement
- Lots of storage
- Non-smoking house
- No animals
- Minimum rental 1 year
- Available July 1st
About the location.
- Close to the Monkland Village and its many shops, restaurants and cafes
- Public transportation around the corner (buses 105, 138 and express 420)
- Villa Maria metro station 15 minutes walk
- several primary and secondary schools in the neighborhood
- Bike path to Downtown
- several shops, restaurants and cafés on Sherbrooke Street
Highway , Daycare centre , Hospital , Metro , Park , Bicycle path , Elementary school , High school , Public transportation
|Living room||1st level/Ground floor||16'6" X 14'6"||Wood|
|Dining room||1st level/Ground floor||15'4" X 11'1"||Wood|
|Kitchen||1st level/Ground floor||15'3" X 12'9"||Ceramic|
|Master bedroom||2nd level||15'5" X 11'4"||Wood||Powder room|
|Bedroom||2nd level||11'7" X 11'7"||Wood|
|Bedroom||2nd level||10'9" X 11'8"||Wood|
|Bedroom||2nd level||15'5" X 9'2" irr.||Wood|
|Bathroom||2nd level||6'8" X 5'8"||Ceramic|
|Powder room||2nd level||5'10" X 2'9"||Ceramic|
|Family room||Basement 1||21' X 18'7"||Vinyl|
|Laundry room||Basement 1||9' X 5' irr.||Concrete|
|Powder room||Basement 1||4' X 4'||Concrete|
Fridge, Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, Garden Set, Landscaping in Summer.
Electricity, heating, internet, snow removal, alarm system.
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is RICHARD MONTPETIT, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is RICHARD MONTPETIT, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.