Turn-key Westmount-adjacent home with great curb appeal. Enjoy the freshly renovated kitchen, including new stainless steel high-end appliances, which is open to the dining and living rooms making it ideal for your day to day family lifestyle as well as entertaining friends and family. Meticulously maintained, this bright and airy home will surely please the most discerning buyers. With a one car parking pad and fantastic outdoor space this property truly checks all the boxes!
6 feet and more , Finished basement
- Bright and spacious living with painted exposed beams in the dining room and complimented by a fireplace -- may be converted to gas as there is a natural gas connection in the home
- Living room with views on the garden and opened to the kitchen
- Renovated sun-filled kitchen, including new appliances, boasting a large quartz center island with prep sink (Grohe high-end faucets) and waterfall feature. Seating for four -- direct access to the wooden deck via a extra large glass sliding door leading to the garden
- Large primary bedroom with three other good size bedrooms
- Renovated bathroom with double sink and quartz counter, porcelain heated floors, heated towel rack and shower/tub with glass partition
- Mudroom area with two separate closets
- Spacious family room centered by a fireplace and four additional closets
- Large guest room with spacious double-door closet
- A full bathroom and laundry room with ample storage space complete this floor
- Covered porch with Artemide pendant light
- One car parking pad (newly paved)
- Side door entrance leading to the basement mudroom
- Verdant back yard
- Ample storage shed double-door) on concrete slab
Renovation and upgrades:
- 2011: Energy efficient thermal windows installed throughout home (glass panes changed in 2021 for windows in kitchen, living and dining rooms and master bedroom)
- 2011: Kitchen was reconfigured and renovated
- 2014: Back patio rebuilt
- 2016: Basement and 2nd floor bathroom renovated
- 2016: High efficiency Viessmann Vitodens 100 furnace and hot water heater installed
- 2016: 2 nd floor bathroom renovated
- 2017: Frost fence and shed installed
- 2017: Porch and balcony renovated and re-finished
- 2020: French drain and foundation membrane were installed along the northern exterior wall and a portion of the back wall
- 2022: Kitchen was remodeled -- repainting and replacement of some cabinets, new drywall and insulation on northern and back walls, new quartz kitchen countertop, backsplash and side nook (both island and nook complete with waterfall feature), walls were painted
- 2022: main floor flooring was sanded and stained
- 2022: asphalt driveway along the northern side was repaved
- 2022: Upgraded Grohe faucets throughout home (kitchen, powder room & 2 nd floor bathroom)
- The stove(s), fireplace(s), combustion appliance(s) and chimney(s) are sold without any warranty with respect to their compliance with applicable regulations and insurance company requirements.
- The choice of inspector shall be agreed to by the buyer and seller prior to inspection.
6 feet and more , Finished basement
Driveway : 1
Highway , CEGEP , Daycare centre , Hospital , Metro , Park , Bicycle path , Elementary school , Réseau Express Métropolitain (REM) , High school , Cross-country skiing , Commuter train , Public transportation , University
|Vestibule||1st level/Ground floor||4'7" X 4' irr.||Tiles|
|Living room||1st level/Ground floor||16' X 13'5" irr.||Wood|
|Dining room||1st level/Ground floor||15'8" X 10'11" irr.||Wood|
|Kitchen||1st level/Ground floor||21'3" X 9'9" irr.||Wood||Access to backyard|
|Powder room||1st level/Ground floor||4'6" X 2'8" irr.||Tiles|
|Primary bedroom||2nd level||14'10" X 10'11" irr.||Wood|
|Bedroom||2nd level||11' X 9'5" irr.||Wood|
|Bedroom||2nd level||12'2" X 11'2" irr.||Wood|
|Bedroom||2nd level||11'9" X 10'4" irr.||Wood||Balcony|
|Bathroom||2nd level||9'1" X 5'9" irr.||Porcelain||Heated floors|
|Family room||Basement 1||16'6" X 12'8" irr.||Floating floors|
|Bedroom||Basement 1||10'1" X 9'10" irr.||Floating floors|
|Bathroom||Basement 1||11'1" X 5' irr.||Tiles|
|Laundry room||Basement 1||9'3" X 8'1" irr.||Tiles|
All kitchen appliances and refrigerator in the basement, washer, dryer, alarm system, security cameras, split-unit air-conditioning system, blinds, light fixtures except those excluded.
Living room and main floor hallway light fixtures, master bedroom Tolomeo sconces, Alphabet of light 'n' in bedroom across the bathroom.
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is JOSEPH MONTANARO, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
RE/MAX ACTION | 1225 avenue Greene, Westmount, Québec, H3Z 2A4
Hello, my name is JOSEPH MONTANARO, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.
You must log in on your MY/REMAX account to add properties in your favorites.