Much character, huge condo, ceilings at 8'8'' high, 2nd floor of detached duplex, private parking and private backyard. 3 bedrooms and possibility to make 4, all with windows. Walking distance to Jolicoeur metro station, Southwest of Montreal, near Verdun and St-Laurence River. See Addenda.
Laundry room : 2
* Excellent location;
* The rooms are very big;
* Much storage space;
* Part of the backyard is for exclusive use for this unit;
* The condo is very clean and you can settle in on the first day;
* Well maintained.
* Possible to make a 4th bedroom;
* 2 air-conditioned, 1 in the hallway of the entrance and the other in the veranda;
* Very large veranda oriented South-East with 2 skylights and 10 windows which can all be opened; windows on the East and South sides, which means it is very bright;
* No balcony but in opening all the windows in the veranda, it can give the impression to be outside;
* No balcony but private backyard;
* Very large storage space in the basement;
* Private paved parking space in the front;
* A jewel of condo;
no offer will be answered before Tuesday, January 21, 2020 around 5:00 p.m.
Growing neighborhood. Despite the very active market, housing remains more affordable than its neighbors Verdun and St-Henri. This area experienced new vigor and a marked improvement from the 2000s due to the construction and conversion of old industrial buildings into condominiums. There are more and more attractive small urban cafes and nice little shops. And that's just the beginning.
Young couples and young families wishing to live in a quiet neighborhood that has many attractions in addition to being easily accessible by public transport and by car, choose to move there.
There are several parks and sports facilities such as bain Émard, Gadbois center, Angrignon park and Ignace-Bourget park (better known as Newman park).
Other assets and attractions of the neighborhood, to name just a few:
- the metro stations Jolicoeur, Monk and Angrignon (green line)
- bicycle paths :
- along the Lachine Canal (open to boating)
- along the Aqueduct canal
- also near the bike path by the river in Verdun which takes you to the west of the City or opposite in Old Montreal and further east
- Angrignon park
- the house of culture Marie-Uguay
- library Marie-Uguay
Laundry room : 2
Driveway : 1
Highway , Daycare centre , Metro , Park , Bicycle path , Elementary school , High school , Public transportation
|Kitchen||2nd level||13' X 10'10"||Wood|
|Dining room||2nd level||13'6" X 13'||Wood|
|Living room||2nd level||14'7" X 13'||Wood||Could be 4th bedroom|
|Master bedroom||2nd level||18'10" X 14'||Wood|
|Bedroom||2nd level||14' X 9'2"||Wood|
|Bedroom||2nd level||12'9" X 10'2"||Wood|
|Veranda||2nd level||31' X 13'||Wood|
|Bathroom||2nd level||5'5" X 7'9"||Ceramic|
|Office||2nd level||4'9" X 4'9"||Wood|
|Laundry room||2nd level||6'4" X 4'5"||Wood|
Electric baseboard units
Wall-mounted air conditioning
Light fixtures, 2 wall-mounted air-conditioned, window treatments
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is MARYSE VEILLEUX INC., RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is MARYSE VEILLEUX INC., real estate broker. Contact me for more information.