TURNKEY! Superb corner unit offering two bedrooms, an oversized balcony, indoor garage and storage space. Located in the heart of Griffintown, the building has a rooftop swimming pool, urban chalet, gym, interior courtyard, spa, sauna and steam bath as well as direct access to shops on the ground floor. Available from February 1.
Heated , Single width
- Corner unit facing South-East
- 897 sq.ft.
- 2 bedrooms
- Spacious fully fitted walk-in closet
- Oversized 20ft long balcony (BBQ authorized)
- Exceptional view to the South and the emblematic Farine Five Rose
- Quartz counters and wood floors
- Full height windows
- Custom motorized blinds
- Murphy bed included in the 2nd bedroom
- Garage parking space included
**IMPROVEMENTS MADE IN 2020**
- Replacement of quartz counters (enlargement of counter and island)
- Addition of a shelf, cabinets and drawers
- Replacement of the sink and taps
- Replacement of the dishwasher
- Replacement of fixtures (3x)
- Ceramic backsplash installed
- Addition of cabinet in bathroom (anchored to the wall)
- Installation of a new custom storage module
- Installation of custom-made full day curtains (ripple effect) (master bedroom) and blind (2nd bedroom).
Living room and kitchen
- Installation of custom motorized blinds
The District Griffin offers several amenities that will delight you, including:
- 2 roof terraces (235 and 195 Peel) with exceptional panoramic views
- Rooftop swimming pool
- Spacious urban chalet with gas fireplace
- Dry sauna and steam bath
- Well-equipped exercise room
- Large interior courtyard fitted out to make the most of the summer season
- Direct access to a multitude of shops (Adonis, Winners, SAQ, etc.)
- Indoor public parking (indigo) greatly facilitating the arrival of your guests
Strategic location a few steps from the future REM station. Within walking distance of downtown, the Old Port and the Lachine Canal, also Bonaventure metro and ÉTS. Easy travel by car with the Robert-Bourassa and Ville-Marie highway, the Champlain and Victoria bridge.
Heated , Single width
View of the water , Panoramic , View of the city
Garage : 1
Garage : 1
Heated , Inground , Common spa
Highway , CEGEP , Daycare centre , Hospital , Metro , Park , Bicycle path , Réseau Express Métropolitain (REM) , Commuter train , Public transportation , University
|Kitchen||12||13'8" X 10'||Wood|
|Living room||12||15' X 12'5"||Wood|
|Dining room||12||10' X 7'6"||Wood|
|Primary bedroom||12||10'10" X 10'6"||Wood|
|Bedroom||12||10'3" X 8'5"||Wood|
|Bathroom||12||8'3" X 6'10"||Ceramic|
Electric baseboard units
Mobility impaired accessible , Elevator(s) , Wall-mounted air conditioning , Air exchange system , Escalator , Sprinklers , Intercom , CARAC.EQUI.MEUB , Sauna
Fridge, washer and dryer, dishwasher, Murphy bed, light fixtures except the one in the dining room, entrance mirror, window coverings.
Miele stove, dining room light (will be replaced).
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is MÉLANIE MOREAU, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
RE/MAX ACTION | 1225 avenue Greene, Westmount, Québec, H3Z 2A4
Hello, my name is MÉLANIE MOREAU, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.
You must log in on your MY/REMAX account to add properties in your favorites.