Completely renovated apartment with 2 bedrooms, 1 large balcony. The view from the apartment overlooks the Sauvé park. Easy to park. Ideal for young retired couple. See ADDENDUM.
Kitchen : 2
Completely renovated apartment with 2 bedrooms, 1 large balcony. The view from the apartment overlooks the Sauvé park. Easy to park. Ideal for young couple or those retired.
- 2 closed bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Entirely residential building, owner on site
- Non-smokers and no pets
- Very calm, nice clientele in the building
** MANDATORY CREDIT AND REFERENCE INQUIRY **
- Access to expressways and / or major arteries and good parking offer. Highway 40.
- Within walking distance of a metro or other rapid transit, and frequent bus services. Bus: 48, 49, 69, 140.
- The nearest grocery store is less than a 15 minute walk away, and also, there is a moderate amount of food stores nearby: Marché Perras.
- There are several restaurants within walking distance: Restaurant Max Rupp, Pizza le Regale.
- The nearest cafe is less than a 20 minute walk away, and there are a few other cafes nearby: Tim Hortons.
- At least one daycare within a 5-minute walk: Garderie les Anges Gates, Garderie Jardin Fleury.
- The closest primary school is a 10 to 15 minute walk away: École Sainte-Gertrude.
Kitchen : 2
Highway , Metro , Park , Elementary school , High school , Public transportation
Electric baseboard units
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is DOMINIC LAMARRE-BRUNETTE, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is DOMINIC LAMARRE-BRUNETTE, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.