14 floor - Breathtaking panoramic view of the river and the city. Superb condo with 1 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms with walk in closet, california wardrobe, private CELLAR, storage, central air-conditioning. Modern kitchen equipped with high-end appliances and stylish ultra-compact countertops. High ceilings and floor to ceiling windows offer exceptional natural light .
LUXURY CONDO on the 14 floor:
- Oversized floor-to-ceiling windows with breathtaking panoramic views of the city and the river.
- Brand new unit, south orientation with high ceilings, several inclusions and GARAGE.
- Open concept living space, with a modern and contemporary design.
- Ultra chic kitchen with island, quartz countertops, built-in refrigerator and retractable hood.
- Bedroom with walk-in closet, private bathroom and view to the balcony.
-Bathroom equipped with LED mirrors and portable bidets.
- Closed space for stacked washer-dryer, in the hallway.
- Central air-conditioning, sprinklers, hot water included, telephone intercom and personalized smart card.
SOLSTICE- Luxurious building in the heart of Montreal. With a bold architecture and refined design, the building offers a full range of modern conveniences:
- Three high-speed elevators and 24-hour security service.
- Garages on 4 levels. Indoor residential parking for full size vehicles.
- Spectacular heated indoor swimming pool, equipped with 3 pools.
- Hammam/steam sauna and dry sauna and outdoor terrace with spa.
- Large state-of-the-art gym with quiet yoga space annex.
- Owners lounge with fireplace, television and pool table + Business center.
- Air-conditioned wine cellar and tasting room.
- Pre-wiring for personal security services.
- A chute for waste and recycling on each floor.
- Emergency generator and video security system throughout the building.
- Provigo supermarket just opposite!
- Quick access to all major downtown universities (McGill, Concordia, HEC, ETS, UQAM, UdM).
- Right next to the Lucien-L'Allier metro, the train station and the future REM, with direct access to the airport.
- Easy and quick access to Highway 720 and Bell Center a few meters away.
- A few steps aways from shops, high-end boutiques, restaurants and museums.
- Close to the business district and office towers.
- All of downtown Montreal's international festivals and events are at your doorstep.
View of the water , View of the mountain , View of the city
Heated , Inground , Indoor , Common spa
Highway , CEGEP , Daycare centre , Hospital , Metro , Park , Bicycle path , Elementary school , Réseau Express Métropolitain (REM) , High school , Public transportation , University
|Bedroom||14||11'5" X 10'6"||Wood|
|Living room||14||9'9" X 9'9"||Wood|
|Kitchen||14||9'9" X 8'||Wood|
|Dining room||14||9'9" X 7'8"||Wood|
|Bathroom||14||7'5" X 4'5"||Ceramic|
|Laundry room||14||4' X 4'||Ceramic|
|Hall||14||5'8" X 4'8"||Wood|
Electric baseboard units
Fridge, Stove, Dishwasher, Washer & Dryer, one locker
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is JIAN MA, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is JIAN MA, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.