Beautiful condo in the tour 1 des canadiens, unobstucted panoramic vue,very bright ,ensuite bathroom and walkin, very well equipped gym, outdoor pool, gorgeous terrasse and BBQ spot, common area with tables , tvs etc.. access to sauna spa, and steam bath .security and concierge 24/7.
1. Renter will be required to submit to a credit check.
2. Liability insurance of 2000000 is required.
3. The property is non-smoking, no smoking inside. Smoking or producing cannabis in any form is prohibited.
4. Minimum rental period of 12 months.
5. It is not allowed to paint without the permission of the owner
6. No pets.
7. All move-in and move-out fees charged are to be paid by the tenant.
- Designer kitchen with built in appliances including a dishwasher.
- High-end laminate flooring
- Recessed lighting with a light rail in the kitchen
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Over-sized walk-in closet connected to the bedroom and bathroom
- 24/7/365 security at the front desk/lobby
- Indoor above ground heated parking lot with windows and natural sunlight including electric car charging stations and bicycle lockers
- Gym designed by the Montreal Canadiens hockey team
- Rain spa and sauna room
- Outdoor in ground heated pool with a roof top terrace area including outdoor fireplaces and sitting areas
- 3 separate reception/party rooms equipped with surround sound and large screen/LED TV's
- Games room with pool tables, Montreal Canadiens memorabilia and various sections to "lounge"
- Sky lounge on the 49th floor
- Sports bar and restaurant
- In the core of downtown Montreal next to the major highway leading into the city
- Direct access to Lucien-L'Allier Metro Station, AMT train to the West Island and South Shore, Via Rail station(s) and Gare Windsor Station
- Directly connected to the inside of Le Centre Bell and the Montreal Canadiens Official team store
- Less than one minute away from highway 720 and less than five minutes away from highway 10
- Walking distance to the financial district, Crescent Street, Concordia University, McGill University and all shopping, restaurants, bars, hospitals and services
- Directly across the street from a future Provigo/Loblaw Grocery store including the SAQ liquor store and a high-end Steakhouse
|Living room||12||10'2" X 10'6"||Wood|
|Dining room||12||6'1" X 9'||Wood|
|Kitchen||12||5'1" X 5'6"||Wood|
|Hall||12||6'1" X 4'1"||Wood|
|Bedroom||12||9'6" X 10'9"||Wood|
|Bathroom||12||6'1" X 4'7"||Ceramic|
refrigerator, dishwasher,stove, light fixture, curtains, washer and dryer
Heating, electricity, Tenant insurance
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is JIAN MA, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is JIAN MA, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.