Luxurious 3-bedroom residence with sweeping views at Montreal's celebrated Four Seasons, arguably the city's most coveted full-service building. World-class amenities are at your finger tips in this boutique building consisting of only 18 timeless residences. Effortless living awaits in 1604, the last available West-facing home boasting a massive 1,000 sq ft terrace facing due South. This is your last chance to live at Montreal's most exclusive address.
Heated , Built-in
FEATURES OF RESIDENCE 1604
- Breathtaking living spaces including an oversized dining/ living room with gas fireplace and wall of windows leading to the enormous 1000 sq ft loggia with panoramic city views, ideal for relaxing or entertaining
- A state-of-the-art contemporary kitchen with fully integrated Miele and Sub-Zero appliances
- A generous master bedroom, replete with high-end custom built-ins and boasting a sumptuous master ensuite
- Two additional bedrooms with floor-to-ceiling windows and custom-built storage
- Luxurious finishes throughout, soaring ceilings, exceptional herringbone floors, classic moldings, open views from each bedroom
FOUR SEASONS AMENITIES AND AVAILABLE SERVICES
- Boutique condo building with only 18 residences
- Refined lobby exclusive to owners
- Sophisticated designer common areas offering a sense of relaxation upon entering
- State-of-the-art security
- World-class fitness and wellness center with sauna and hammam
- Serene indoor pool
- Concierge and valet service
- Direct access for high-end shopping at Holt Renfrew Ogilvy and dining at Marcus
- Available room service
-The gross area of the apartment was taken from the developer's floorplan
-The area according to the city evaluation is 3856 sq ft.
-Condo fees per developer's estimate (Including unit and parking, excluding sales taxes)
-Buyer will be responsible to pay notary fees which are estimated to be $7,571.
-The choice of inspectors shall be agreed to by both parties prior to inspection.
-The stove(s), fireplace(s), combustion appliance(s) and chimney(s) are sold without any warranty with respect to their compliance with applicable regulations and insurance company requirements.
-Some pictures have been virtually staged
Heated , Built-in
View of the water , Panoramic , View of the city
Garage : 2
Heated , Indoor , Common spa
Highway , CEGEP , Daycare centre , Hospital , Metro , Park , Bicycle path , Elementary school , Réseau Express Métropolitain (REM) , High school , Cross-country skiing , Commuter train , Public transportation , University
|Hall||16th floor||47'4" X 5'3" irr.||Wood|
|Walk-in closet||16th floor||6'3" X 5'9" irr.||Wood|
|Powder room||16th floor||5'3" X 5'3" irr.||Marble|
|Living room||16th floor||27'4" X 18'10" irr.||Wood|
|Dining room||16th floor||27'4" X 15' irr.||Wood|
|Den||16th floor||14'2" X 13'9" irr.||Wood|
|Kitchen||16th floor||16'4" X 14'5" irr.||Wood|
|Primary bedroom||16th floor||19'9" X 17'9" irr.||Wood|
|Bathroom||16th floor||10'2" X 15'1" irr.||Marble||Ensuite|
|Walk-in closet||16th floor||16'2" X 8'9" irr.||Wood|
|Bedroom||16th floor||14'2" X 14'11" irr.||Wood|
|Walk-in closet||16th floor||9'6" X 5'5" irr.||Wood|
|Bathroom||16th floor||7'8" X 8'6"||Marble||Ensuite|
|Office||16th floor||10'5" X 17'10" irr.||Wood|
|Bedroom||16th floor||17'6" X 14'8" irr.||Wood|
|Bathroom||16th floor||13'3" X 5'7" irr.||Marble|
|Laundry room||16th floor||13'3" X 5'7" irr.||Ceramic|
Central air conditioning , Air exchange system , Sprinklers , Electric garage door opener , Alarm system
Kitchen appliances: Wolf Microwave/Induction Range, Sirius Hood, Sub-Zero Refrigerator/Freezer/Wine-Fridge, Asko Dishwasher | Laundry: Asko Washer/Dryer | Gaz Fireplace: Interior & Exterior | Motorized Blinds
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is JOSEPH MONTANARO, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
RE/MAX ACTION | 1225 avenue Greene, Westmount, Québec, H3Z 2A4
Hello, my name is JOSEPH MONTANARO, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.
You must log in on your MY/REMAX account to add properties in your favorites.