Stunning residence in the heart of Old Montreal, within walking distance to the Old Port. Located in the famed St-Regis, a boutique-style condo building, this turn-key home rivals many of New York City's finest apartments. The sprawling 3,800 sq ft residence was masterfully renovated top to bottom. Traditional architecture with soaring ceilings and gorgeous moldings serves as a backdrop to luxurious finishes throughout. Oversized windows looking onto classical buildings will have you feeling like you are living on Park Avenue, NYC. Whether as a full-time residence or pied-a-terre in the Old City, it simply does not get any better than this.
Laundry : 2
- Intricate architectural details throughout including spectacular crown moldings, soaring ceiling height, large oversized windows and hearing bone patterned wood flooring
- Grand open living concept integrating the formal dining, living room and kitchen
- Gourmet kitchen with waterfall marble island, seating for 6, double sinks SubZero wine fridge, 4 SubZero freezer drawers and 2 refridgerated, SubZero integrated fridge and 5 burner Wolf gas cooktop and Wolf electric built in oven with microwave
- Sumptuous primary suite featuring a quaint sitting area, large double walk in closets with custom built ins, large bedroom with balcony and ensuite bathroom with marble flooring, double sinks, soaking tub and shower
- Enclosed den partitioned by floor to ceiling glass doors
- A Gym with built ins and tv, Bdrm/office with murphy bed, a bedroom with ensuite bathroom and a laundry room with lots of storage and a sink
1. All Promises to Purchase must include the following information:
-The immovable has a Cultural classification as per Notice: 5389223 and 5292267. The Ministère de la Culture et des Communications benefits from a pre-emptive right of 60 days.
-The notary shall be Aaron Litvack of Litvack Alain, Notaires;
2. Monthly condo fees include: electricity and maintenance of the common areas, administration and management fees, contingency fund, building insurance, valet service;
3. Please see listing broker for more details on special assesment;
4. The choice of the building inspector shall be approved by both parties;
5. All fireplaces are sold without any warranty with respect to their compliance with applicable regulations & insurance company requirements.
6. Both parking spaces are currently rented monthly at $400 each from the Centre du Commerce Mondial. Valet parking is available Monday through Friday between 7am and 9pm.
Laundry : 2
Garage : 2
Highway , CEGEP , Daycare centre , Hospital , Metro , Park , Bicycle path , Elementary school , Réseau Express Métropolitain (REM) , High school , Cross-country skiing , Commuter train , Public transportation , University
|Hall||2nd level||16'1" X 7'2" irr.||Wood||Chevron floors|
|Living room||2nd level||31'9" X 17'11" irr.||Wood||Double living room|
|Dining room||2nd level||16'10" X 15'2" irr.||Wood|
|Kitchen||2nd level||25' X 13'6" irr.||Wood|
|Family room||2nd level||16'8" X 14'3" irr.||Wood|
|Gym||2nd level||10'3" X 8'11" irr.||Wood|
|Primary bedroom||2nd level||19' X 15'11" irr.||Concrete||Acces to balcony|
|Ensuite||2nd level||13'9" X 10'10" irr.||Wood||Heated floors|
|Walk-in closet||2nd level||19' X 7'10" irr.||Wood||Custom cabinetry|
|Den||2nd level||14'10" X 9'9" irr.||Wood|
|Bedroom||2nd level||16'5" X 12'6" irr.||Wood|
|Ensuite||2nd level||8'9" X 7'9"||Wood|
|Bedroom||2nd level||14'11" X 14'6" irr.||Wood|
|Bathroom||2nd level||8'6" X 5'5" irr.||Marble|
|Laundry room||2nd level||15'6" X 11'9" irr.||Ceramic|
Central vacuum cleaner system installation , Elevator(s) , Central air conditioning
All kitchen appliances, washer, dryer, alarm system, garage door opener, blinds, central vacuum and accessories, curtains, rods, TV stands, sonos system + home automation, chandelier
Wall mounted TV's
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is JOSEPH MONTANARO, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is JOSEPH MONTANARO, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.