The Old Montreal at it's BEST! Quiet and very bright corner unit w. 2 bedrooms on the 3rd floor of La Caserne historical building. Original stone & masonry walls, apparent wood structure 11 feet ceilings w. reclaimed wood architectural accents. Superb water views of the Old Port, St-Helen Island and the South-Shore mountains.
* Extremely bright 2 bedrooms corner apartment with 765 ft².
* Ceiling height of 11 feet and 5 large windows supplying natural cross-ventilation and splendid views of the Old-Port, the St-Lawrence river with the South-Shore mountains in the horizon.
* Interior design done with reclaimed wood and original wood structural beams and masonry brick walls.
* Rooftop common area terrace.
* Monthly parking available at King Edwards wharf.
* Laundry room (washers/dryers)on the 3rd & 5th floors of the building.
Highway , CEGEP , Hospital , Metro , Park , Bicycle path , Cross-country skiing , Public transportation , University
|Living room||4th level||18' X 10'||Wood||Ceiling height 10 ft|
|Kitchen||4th level||9' X 6'2"||Wood||Ceiling height 10 ft|
|Primary bedroom||4th level||10'4" X 10'2"||Wood||Ceiling height 10 ft|
|Bedroom||4th level||10' X 10' irr.||Wood||Ceiling height 10 ft|
|Bathroom||4th level||7' X 6' irr.||Ceramic|
|Powder room||4th level||4' X 3'6" irr.||Ceramic|
Electric baseboard units
Refrigerator, built-in oven, cook-top, dishwasher, microwave oven and clothes washer. Ceiling fans in every room. Individual locker at the basement level
Electricity, cable TV, internet & telephone.
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is DANIEL LALONDE, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is DANIEL LALONDE, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.