SUPERB UNIT IN THE HEART OF OUTREMONT! Having kept all its original cachet. Pleasant living space, large open area, 2 large bedrooms, high ceilings! Hardwood floors everywhere. At 5 min. Metro Outremont and near the rue Bernard and its cafes and restaurant, gas stove.
SUPERB UNIT IN THE HEART OF OUTREMONT having kept all its original cachet. Pleasant living space with open concept, 2 large bedrooms!
High ceilings and wood floors everywhere.
- Living room, open kitchen + dining area, for a pleasant living space
- Renovated and well thought out kitchen with a gas stove
- Renovated and reconfigured bathroom to include washer and dryer
- 2 very spacious bedrooms with lots of storage
- Storage space and space for bicycles in the basement
Everything is done on foot
- Minutes from Parks Outremont, St-Viateur and Kennedy with its outdoor pool
- 5 min. Outremont Metro
- Near the new UdeM Campus
- 1 min. of the rue Bernard with all its cafes and restaurants
- Close to Bilboquet, Théâtre Outremont, Robert Bourassa Library
- Near the best primary and secondary schools of Outremont
*** Common expenses include municipal taxes, school taxes, heating, hot water, external management, provident fund, common expenses, etc.
The proportion of the unit is 1 / 14th (7.1428%). Notwithstanding the unit's undivided share, the participation in the common expenses for apartment 8 is 6.87% as described in section 3 of the indivision agreement for the seventh part.
Daycare centre , Metro , Elementary school , High school , Public transportation , University
|Kitchen||3rd level||8'4" X 9'1" irr.||Wood|
|Dinette||3rd level||9'2" X 9'7" irr.||Wood|
|Living room||3rd level||15'3" X 18'1" irr.||Wood|
|Master bedroom||3rd level||13'6" X 12'9" irr.||Wood|
|Bedroom||3rd level||9'9" X 14'10" irr.||Wood|
|Bathroom||3rd level||8'5" X 7'4" irr.||Ceramic|
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is MARTIN CHAGNON, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is MARTIN CHAGNON, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.