TOUR DES CANADIENS PHASE 1: GORGEOUS Downtown Condo (Corner Unit), on the 23rd floor! This gem features 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathroom, Living room and Kitchen, all flooded with natural light and breathtaking views of Montreal! Located right next to the Bell Centre (Home of the Montreal Canadiens). Includes: 1 Interior Parking and 1 Locker!
Hall : AU
ICONIC AND BREATHTAKING TOUR DES CANADIENS!
- 10.5 Feet ceilings!
- West & North-West exposure, views of Downtown Montreal, Mont-Royal and Griffintown as well as water views
- Designer kitchen with built-in, imported, appliances. Including Integrated: Stove, Refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave
- Front loading stacked Blomberg washer and dryer
- Built-in kitchen island - Floor to ceiling windows
- Walk-through closet to the en suite bathroom from the master bedroom
- Glass "rain" shower - Private balcony with an electrical outlet.
- Indoor parking, spot # P05-07
- Indoor storage locker # P05-06
BUILDING: - 24/7 doorman/security at the front desk/lobby - State-of-the-art interphone system in the lobby
-Fitness Room with state-of-the-art exercise equipment and a Canadiens-inspired streak of inspiration throughout.
-Unique rain room and steam room, will take your breath away!
-Beautifully designed lounge rooms are perfect for watching Canadiens games and hosting friends
-TERRACE: Outdoor, in groud, heated pool. Sitting area with fireplaces and BBQs, perfect for entertaining! Breathtaking views of the city!
- 3 separate reception/party rooms equipped with surround sound and large flat screen televisions
- Games room / Lounge, equipped with pool tables, Montreal Canadiens memorabilia
- Direct access to Lucien-L'Allier Metro Station, AMT train to the West Island and South Shore, Via Rail station(s) and Gare Windsor Station
- Directly connected to the inside of The Bell Centre and the Montreal Canadiens Official team store
Hall : AU
View of the water , View of the mountain , View of the city
Garage : 1
Garage : 1
Highway , CEGEP , Daycare centre , Hospital , Metro , Park , Bicycle path , Elementary school , High school , Commuter train , Public transportation , University
|Kitchen||23rd Floor||15'7" X 6'9"||Wood||Quartz Counter Tops|
|Living room||23rd Floor||10'11" X 13'2"||Wood|
|Master bedroom||23rd Floor||10' X 11'8" irr.||Wood||Walk-in Closet|
|Bathroom||23rd Floor||4'10" X 6'11"||Ceramic||En Suite|
|Bedroom||23rd Floor||7'10" X 9'10" irr.||Wood|
|Bathroom||23rd Floor||4'5" X 8'||Ceramic|
|Hall||23rd Floor||24'8" X 4'5" irr.||Wood||Washer & Dryer|
Electric baseboard units
Elevator(s) , Central air conditioning , Fire detector , Air exchange system , Sprinklers , Intercom , Electric garage door opener
Integrated: Stove, Refrigerator and Dishwasher. Washer and Dryer. All Light fixtures and Window treatments. 2 Bedroom sets & Livingroom set with TV.
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is THEO GIOVANIS, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is THEO GIOVANIS, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.
Hello, my name is GAËL LUPIEN, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.