Gorgeous apartment on the top floor of a Victorian greystone, all renovated with taste. 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (heated floor), A/C. Drenched in sunlight with windows on 3 sides!! Balcony off front bedroom. Master bedroom suite with master bath and storage. High 9 foot ceilings, pot lights throughout. New eat-in kitchen with breakfast counter and door to private patio. New maple hardwood floors. Laundry closet. In the very heart of Victoria Village where your car will wonder why you are not using it anymore!! Call me now ...
to be assumed by the lessee: snow removal for the terrace and the front stairs, electricity, heating and hot water.
Although snow removal of the parking and front entrance is included, the tenant is responsible for clearing emergency exits and private balcony and terrace.
The current tenants are assigning their lease.
1. It is understood that the LESSOR's insurance does not cover the LESSEE's personal property, to
effect, a proof of $2 million civil liability insurance will be provided by the tenant upon
delivery of the dwelling.
2. The dwelling is non-smoking. Air-Bnb subletting and the cultivation of cannabis are strictly
3. The LESSEE will pay the rent directly to the LESSOR by bank transfer (or interact transfer).
4. No cosmetic alterations to the dwelling may be made without the permission of the LESSOR, this
includes painting of walls, woodwork, installation of wallpaper, etc.
5. One cat is permitted in the lease.
6. The above-mentioned dwelling is semi-furnished and the LESSEE agrees to return it in the same
condition except regular wear and tear. For this purpose, a security deposit of the equivalent of
one month's rent is required at the delivery of the keys. This amount will be refunded to the
LESSEE within five (5) days after the end of the term following a complete inspection of the
premises. Damages to the condo and its contents will be deducted from the replacement value of the
7. The number of persons living in the unit on a full-time basis will be disclosed prior to
of a promise to lease. If the number of occupants were to change, the LESSEE will notify the
8. Communications: The parties agree to transmit/receive all notices relating to the lease, as
well as procedure by any method of transmission accepted by law, including electronically through
emails indicated on the lease. It is the responsibility of each party to inform the other party of
any change of email address without delay.
9. The LESSEE must ensure that the emergency exits and the passageway are kept clear at all times.
10. The front windows will be replaced within the next few months, they are back ordered.
11. A promise to lease will conditional upon LESSOR verifying proof of LESSEE's employment,
income, photo identification, and proof of residency within five (5) days following acceptance of
this promise to lease. If the LESSOR is not satisfied with the results of this verification, the
LESSOR shall notify the LESSEE in writing within two (2) days following the expiration of the
above-mentioned delay. This promise to lease shall become null and void upon receipt of such
notice by the LESSEE. If the LESSOR fails to notify the LESSEE within the above-mentioned
period, he shall be deemed to have waived this condition
|Living room||3rd level||16'4" X 10'11"||Wood||Decorative fireplace|
|Bedroom||3rd level||13'3" X 9'4"||Wood||Balcony|
|Dining room||3rd level||16'4" X 14'1"||Wood|
|Bedroom||3rd level||14'4" X 9'11"||Wood|
|Bathroom||3rd level||11'2" X 8'9" irr.||Tiles||Heated floor|
|Kitchen||3rd level||14'10" X 12'3"||Wood||Door to patio|
|Primary bedroom||3rd level||12'3" X 11'11"||Wood||Windows on 3 sides|
|Bathroom||3rd level||9'4" X 8'2"||Wood||Extra large shower|
|Veranda||3rd level||27' X 9'||Wood||Outdoor plug|
Refrigerator, dishwasher, stove, light fixtures with the exception of dining room, 2 wall mounted air conditioners, 2 bookshelves in living room, 1 exterior parking, exclusive use of 3rd floor balcony and terrace.
Electricity, heating & hot water, telecommunications. Dining room chandelier (to be replaced by owners' chandelier), mirror and medicine cabinet in master bathroom (to be replaced by owners' 2 mirrors), washer and dryer (to be replaced prior to departure by tenant)
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is SYLVIE LAFRENIERE, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is SYLVIE LAFRENIERE, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.