Rare opportunity to live in a completely renovated home in the heart of Victoria Village. Steps from shops, schools, parks, and trendy eateries. Large kitchen, ideal for family meals, with access to deep private garden. 4 bedrooms, finished basement, outdoor parking. The whole house was renovated from top to bottom: wiring, plumbing, windows, etc.
Laundry Room : SS
Renovations in 2019-2020:
- New electrical wiring and 200 Amp electrical panel, recessed lights; alarm system wiring; EV charger and exterior lights.
- Two mini-split A/C systems
- Plumbing: new plumbing for the 3 bathrooms, kitchen, and laundry room; exterior water valves.
- Interior french drain and sump pump.
- All hardwood floors: sanding and staining (and stairs to second floor)
- 3 new bathrooms: walls, new porcelain floors, etc
- New kitchen with porcelain floor and insulated walls, new exterior door
. New stairs, new concrete floor including the mechanical room (old floor was completely removed and new concrete was poured). Insulated walls (all walls are new Sheetrock).
. Basement beams: sanded and stained
. Corridor to the backyard: new custom-made door and window, new poured concrete, insulated wall
. Machine/Laundry room: insulated walls, new porcelain floor
- Central vacuum
- All walls: plastering repaired or new Sheetrock walls.
- All doors: new hardware and new locks
- Fireplace: new black granite
- Entrance: new porcelain floor
- Exterior front entrance stairs: sanding and staining
- Backyard: landscaping - new rocks highlighting the flower beds, new slabs outside the door to the backyard.
- Concrete structure outside of the kitchen: completely repaired
Landlord conditions: very good credit score, references and employment confirmation/salary within four (4) days of accepted promise to lease. Non smoker including cannabis. No pets. Tenant to provide proof of tenant and liability insurance ($2 million) prior to occupancy. All minor repairs of $500 or less are the responsibility of the tenant(s). Security deposit equivalent to one month's rent for appliances, to be returned to tenant(s) upon tenant(s) departure and returning the keys to landlord. No short term rental allowed (for example Airbnb).
Laundry Room : SS
Driveway : 1
Highway , CEGEP , Daycare centre , Hospital , Metro , Park , Bicycle path , Elementary school , High school , Commuter train , Public transportation , University
|Living room||1st level/Ground floor||18'3" X 12'3" irr.||Wood||electric fireplace|
|Dining room||1st level/Ground floor||13'8" X 9'10" irr.||Wood||Sliding doors|
|Powder room||1st level/Ground floor||5' X 5'||Ceramic|
|Dinette||1st level/Ground floor||10' X 8'||Wood|
|Kitchen||1st level/Ground floor||12'9" X 10'2"||porcelain||granite counters|
|Bedroom||2nd level||13'9" X 9'6"||Wood||2 windows|
|Bedroom||2nd level||16'2" X 11'2"||Wood||double closet|
|Bedroom||2nd level||13'4" X 10'7"||Wood||closet|
|Master bedroom||2nd level||13'10" X 12'||Wood||2 windows|
|Bathroom||2nd level||10' X 5'||Ceramic||heated floor|
|Family room||Basement 1||27'9" X 19'2"||Wood||brick wall|
|Bathroom||Basement 1||8' X 5'||Wood|
|Laundry room||Basement 1||8' X 8'||Ceramic|
Hot water , Electric baseboard units
Electricity , Natural gas
Gas stove with electric oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, washer, dryer, central vac. 2 mini split A/C units, electric outlet for charging car, alarm system, hot water tank (electric), all blinds as installed.
Alarm system monitoring fees, snow removal, hydro, gas, wifi, telephone.
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is SYLVIE LAFRENIERE, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is SYLVIE LAFRENIERE, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.